The PrintRunner Blog is now accepting guest posts!
Be aware of these guidelines before submitting your article/s to us:
- Article must be well-written, ready for publishing, and useful.
- Article must be original and not previously published elsewhere.
- Style must be conversational and personal.
- Article must have at least 500 words.
- Article must include at least two (2) images and their source URLs (assuming that the image are taken from Creative Commons).
- Author Bio written in the third person, with 3-4 sentences, and maximum of two (2) outbound links. Articles that contain links to competitor or printing sites on their bylines will not be accepted.
- Author bio must include a headshot in any common format.
(1) Your own personal small business/entrepreneurial story
(2) Small business/entrepreneurial tips and hacks
(3) Useful technology
(4) Small business resource lists/reviews
(5) Interviews with entrepreneurs/small business managers
(6) Holiday/Observance/Date-specific marketing (submit two weeks in advance)
(7) Life hacks, simple tips, and tricks for managers and entrepreneurs
(8) Relevant News
(9) PRINT MARKETING –we will prioritize and give special consideration to these posts
Here are examples of guest posts we are inclined to accept.
- How to Create Successful Branding
- Top Online Tools for Marketing Your Blog
- 5 Unconventional Ways to Make Your Corporate Event Memorable
- We may take the liberty to edit parts of your articles as we see fit.
- We highly suggest that you send out topics of your posts first for us to choose which ones we are interested in getting published on the blog.