Write for Us
The PrintRunner Blog is now accepting guest posts!
Be aware of these guidelines before submitting your article/s to us:
- Article must be well-written, ready for publishing, and useful.
- Article must be original and not previously published elsewhere.
- Style must be conversational and personal.
- Article must have at least 500 words.
- Article must include at least two (2) images and their source URLs (assuming that the image are taken from Creative Commons).
- Author Bio written in the third person, with 3-4 sentences, and maximum of two (2) outbound links. Articles that contain links to competitor or printing sites on their bylines will not be accepted.
- Author bio must include a headshot in any common format.
(1) Your own personal small business/entrepreneurial story
(2) Small business/entrepreneurial tips and hacks
(3) Useful technology
(4) Small business resource lists/reviews
(5) Interviews with entrepreneurs/small business managers
(6) Holiday/Observance/Date-specific marketing (submit two weeks in advance)
(7) Life hacks, simple tips, and tricks for managers and entrepreneurs
(8) Relevant News
(9) PRINT MARKETING -we will prioritize and give special consideration to these posts
Here are examples of guest posts we are inclined to accept.
- How to Create Successful Branding
- Top Online Tools for Marketing Your Blog
- 5 Unconventional Ways to Make Your Corporate Event Memorable
- We may take the liberty to edit parts of your articles as we see fit.
- We highly suggest that you send out topics of your posts first for us to choose which ones we are interested in getting published on the blog.